WANNA KNOW ME?

My photo
Aichiken, Japan
..i am crazy.. ..a dreamer.. ..most of the time stupid.. ..liberated in some way.. ..believes in serving the people.. ..sometimes thinks differently with others.. ..most of the people knew me as a strong person but im not..i am afraid to die, to get hurt and to be rejected i value friendship, family and love of my life but often im selfish..im inlove with movies..i cant call it a day if i havent watched one..i eat a lot but i hate doing house chores, well i like cooking though it all taste the same ..Eight hours a day i am in front of the computer just doing anything i can think of..I dont pray but i believe there is one above us all..

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

biggest mannequin

Posted by Ampil at 8:49 AM
Last February 16 we went in Nagoya Immigration to renew my visa..because its about to expire on march 25..after we went there..we had time to go shopping and sight seeing on those big buildings in Nagoya..and while we were walking we saw that big mannequin(does my spelling correct?)that's the biggest one I've ever seen..

my husband was on cam..and i didn't have the slightest idea why he was laughing..i just realized it after i saw the picture..it was because of that high school girl who posed (i am the one with pink jacket)with me and she imitated the pose of mannequin just for fun while her colleagues on our back laughing too..

0 comments on "biggest mannequin"

Post a Comment

 

AMPIL Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal